Sprouted black chana are highly nutritious and can be eaten raw or steamed. Raw mangoes are tart in taste and summer special.
- Serving size: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Value of Raw Mango Salad
Ingredients of Mango Salad with Chickpea Sprouts
|Black chana sprouts||50 g|
|Diced Raw Mango||1/4th cup|
|Chopped onion||1/8th cup|
|Chopped Tomato||1/8th cup|
|Diced cucumber||1/4th cup|
|Chopped Peanuts||1 tbsp|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Sesame seeds||1 tsp|
|Salt||According to taste|
|Chilli Flakes||1 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Chickpea Sprouts and Raw Mango Salad
- In a bowl, add black chana sprouts, diced raw mango, chopped onion, chopped tomato, diced cucumber, chopped peanuts and freshly chopped coriander leaves. Mix it all well and then pour dressing on top.
- For dressing, take a small bowl and mix olive oil, stevia, sesame seeds, salt, chilli flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Give it one good stir and your dressing is ready.
Enjoy the salad and share the recipe with your loved ones.
Benefits of Sprouts and Raw Mango salad
- Help in weight loss
- Help control your blood sugar levels.
- Raw mangoes will boost your metabolism. It is also low in calories and has less sugar content and hence becomes apt for diabetes.
- Raw mangoes prevent dehydration and are high in vitamin C
- Black chana have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Channa is a great way to fuel your body with fuel.