Let’s try making my favorite weight loss oats soup. Very easy to prepare and I am sure you will love it. You can have it for dinner.
- Serving Size: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Value of Oats Soup
Ingredients of Oats Soup Recipe
- Rolled oats – 30 g
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 Chopped garlic pods
- 2 Tblsp finely chopped carrots
- 2 Tblsp finely chopped cauliflower or broccoli
- 2 Tblsp red, yellow, green capsicum each
- 2 Tblsp green onion
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Water – 1 cup
How to make oats soup?
- To a pan, add 1 tsp of ghee.
- Now add chopped garlic and sauté.
- Next add chopped veggies of choice and sauté again. Cover the veggies to soften if required.
- Now add salt, black pepper, white pepper.
- Add water and soya sauce.
- Stir well and let it come to 1 boil.
- Your delicious, healthy weight loss soup is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time to consume this soup?
You can consume this in breakfast, lunch or dinner.