Overnight oats are very healthy and the best option for those who have to rush in the morning for office. These are made in mason jar which can be easily carried to office.
- Serving Size: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Value of Chocolate Oats
Ingredients of Chocolate Oats Recipe
- Rolled Oats – 40 g
- Chia seeds – 1 Tsp
- Low fat milk – 150 ml
- Cashews – 5
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1 Tsp
- Whey Protein – 1 scoop
How to make overnight chocolate oats?
- To a mason jar, add oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder, coffee (optional), chopped cashews, whey protein and milk. Mix well.
- Close the lid of the jar. Keep overnight in refrigerator. Next morning, enjoy!!
Benefits of overnight chocolate oats
- Easy and quick to make.
- Complete breakfast meal with all macros presents just in right amount.
- Oats are complex carbohydrates and hence keep you fuller for long and you don’t binge eat.
- They have low glycemic index and spent spike your blood sugar. Hence can be an ideal meal for diabetic people.
- Oats are gluten free.
- They are heart friendly and will help lower your cholesterol.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it healthy to eat overnight oats every day?
Yes, it’s perfectly safe. However, if it gives to digestive problems, bloating, then don’t consume them.
Do oats help in weight loss?
Oats is an ideal meal option for people aiming for weight loss. This can be a part of your healthy eating options.
Are store bought packed flavoured oats healthy?
Store bought masala or other flavoured oats like strawberries; resins are not healthy. They have preservatives and additional sugar added to them. It’s always best to buy plain oats of any brand you like and make namkeen or overnight oats depending upon your choice.
How to make oats power?
To make Oats power at home is very simple. Dry roast the oats and let them cool. Now, add them to a blender and grind them into fine powder. You can store the powder in air tight container and use them for any recipe.