Quinoa Spinach Scramble is a delicious and nutritious dish that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This recipe is easy to make and packed with protein, fibre and nutrients, making it a great option for everyone looking for weight loss, muscle gain or to eat healthy.
- Serving: 1
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Value of Quinoa Spinach Scramble
Ingredients of Quinoa Spinach Scramble
- ½ cup boiled quinoa
- 3 egg whites
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 tblsp parmesan cheese
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 1 tsp oregano
How to make Quinoa Spinach Scramble
- Soak and boil quinoa.
- To a bowl add quinoa, egg whites, spinach, parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, red chilli, oregano. Mix it all well.
- Take a pan and this mix to the pan.
- Cover and cook.
- Enjoy the low calorie, highly nutritious meal.
Benefits of Quinoa Spinach Scramble
- High in protein: Quinoa spinach scramble meal is high in protein that contains all essential 9 amino acids. Protein is impotant for muscle building and will help regulate your blood sugar levels.
- Rich in Fiber: Both quinoa and spinach are rich in fiber, which can help regulate digestion, reduce cholesterol levels, and keep you feeling full for longer periods. This can be especially helpful for weight management and preventing overeating.
- Packed with Nutrients: Quinoa spinach scramble is loaded with vitamins and minerals, including iron, magnesium, potassium, and vitamins A and C. These nutrients are important for maintaining a healthy immune system, promoting good vision, and supporting bone health.
- Low in Calories: Quinoa spinach scramble is a low-calorie dish that can help you maintain a healthy weight. One cup of cooked quinoa contains just 222 calories, while spinach is also low in calories and high in water content.
- Versatile: Quinoa spinach scramble is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can add in additional ingredients such as tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms or cheese to enhance the flavor and nutrition of the dish.