If you are not a fan of overnight oats or sweet oats, I have got you covered. Trust me this recipe is the one that you were looking for all this while.
- Serving Size : 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Value of Oats Poha
Ingredients of Oats Poha Recipe
- Rolled Oats- 30 g
- Chopped cauliflower – 1 tblsp
- Chopped carrot – 1 tblsp
- Chopped onion – 1 tblsp
- Chopped capsicum – 1 tblsp
- Mustard oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 5-6 leaves
- Red chilli
- Lemon Juice – 1
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped Peanuts(optional) – 5 g
How to make Oatmeal Poha?
- In a kadai, add mustard oil and mustard seeds. Let them splatter.
- Then add curry leaves. Now add chopped veggies, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and stir well.
- To this add rolled oats and mix well again. Add a little water and cover for 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid, turn off the flame and add lemon juice and chopped coriander. Oats poha is ready to serve.
- You can even add scrambled paneer to the recipe.