If you are bored of eating regular oats, then this recipe from my kitchen is just the apt option for you.
- Serving Size: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Value of Tadka Oats
Ingredients of Tadka Oats Recipe
- Rolled oats – 30 g
- Greek yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Chopped carrots – 2 Tblsp
- Chopped green onion – 2 Tblsp
- Cucumber – 1/4th diced
- Chopped capsicum – 2 Tblsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Mustard oil – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 5-6
- Dried red chilli – 1
- Peanuts – 5 grams
How to make Tadka Oats:
- Take a bowl. Add oats, Greek yogurt and salt.
- Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, add veggies of choice.
- Now take a tadka pan, add mustard oil , and mustard seeds. Let it crackle and now add curry leaves , dried red chilli, peanuts.
- Add this Mustard seeds tempering to the oats.
- Super healthy oats are ready. Enjoy.
Benefits of Tadka Oats
- Easy and quick to prepare
- Must include breakfast meals for weight watchers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which oats brand is best to use?
You can use any good oats brand available in the market.
Can we use home-made curd instead of Greek yogurt?
Yes, you can use homemade hung curd, same quantity used in recipe
Can I use any other variety of oats instead of rolled oats?
Yes, you can. I use rolled oats in all my recipes.